Become the best version of yourself
Fostering the creation of a secure bond between partners and strengthen their emotional connections is at the heart of Couples Therapy. The goal is to help partners generate greater understanding within the dynamics of their relationship. We will help you address questions like,
What is your role as individuals, as well as individuals integral to your identity as partners?
How can you function at a healthier level as a couple?
We counsel couples who are experiencing concerns related to, but not limited to:
- Intimacy – Emotional, Physical, and Sexual Connection
- Communication Difficulties – Arguments, Fights, Anger, Resentment
- Infidelity and open relationships – how to learn to trust
- Power Dynamics – Defining Roles
- Balancing a Healthy Relationship and a Mental Health Condition
- Managing Finances and Dividing the Workload
- Parenting and Impact of Extended Family (E.g. In-laws)
- LGBTQ2* relationships
- Abuse and Trauma
- Ethnic, Cultural, Religious, or Political Differences